On 10.04.2013 22:36 Terren Suydam said the following:
This is close to an idea I have been mulling over for some time...
that the source of the phenomenological feeling of pleasure is in
some way identified with decreases in entropy, and pain is in some
way identified with increases in entropy. It is a way to map the
subjective experience of pain and pleasure to a 3p description of,
say, a nervous system.  Damage to the body (associated with pain) can
usually (always?) be characterized in terms of a sudden increase in
entropy of the body. Perhaps this is also true in the mental domain,
so that emotional loss (or e.g. embarrassment) can also be
characterized as an increase in entropy of one's mental models, but
this is pure speculation. The case is even harder to make with
pleasure. It would be weird if it were true, but so far it is the
only way I know of to map pleasure and pain onto anything objective
at all.

This was my point. The entropy in your statement has nothing to do with the thermodynamic entropy and the Second Law.

Evgenii