On 4/10/2013 1:55 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
On 10.04.2013 22:52 Telmo Menezes said the following:

I suspect life is just meaningless from the outside. I'd say that
pain and pleasure are fine-tunned by evolution to maximise the
survivability of species in an environment that is largely also
generated by evolution. It's a strange loop.

What difference do you see when one changes evolution in your sentence by god?

Do you see no difference?  Are the operation of both equally mysterious to you?