On 15 Apr 2013, at 20:33, meekerdb wrote:

On 4/15/2013 5:27 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
There are other reason as well. A Newtonian physics uses action at a distance, arguably a non comp phenomenon.

Why would comp not accommodate action at a distance?

It does, but only due to the FPI.

I am not sure the notion of action at a distance makes sense to me. But then we have not yet derived space and (physical) distances from comp, so we don't really know. I tend to accredit Everett because it makes quantum physics local. If non local physical cause exist, I am not sure I would dare to say "yes" to the digitalist surgeon.