On Mon, Apr 15, 2013  meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>>  embody the Aquarian tension of revolutionary rationalism. symbolized
>>> by the Saturnian-Uranian co-'rulership' of Aquarius. [...]  With their
>>> interesting combination of Mars in Libra squaring their Moon and trining
>>> their Sun [...] The Neptune Saturn conjunction with the Jupiter stellium in
>>> Neptune-ruled Pisce [...] Astrology is extremely rational,

> > Told you so.

OK OK I admit it, you were right. But it is disconcerting to learn that
after trying to make logical points with somebody for over a year to find
out that there is not the slightest possibility of logic making any change
whatsoever in their beliefs.  And now I am curious and a little worried
about the people on this list, how many agree with Mr. Craig Weinberg and
think that Uranus is in tension with rationalism because of the
Saturnian-Uranian co-rulership of Aquarius in their combination of Mars in
Libra squaring their Moon and trining their Sun in the Neptune Saturn
conjunction with the Jupiter stellium in Neptune-ruled Pisce? If anyone
does agree with that they would do me a great favor by saying so now, that
way I won't waste my time with you in the future.

> "Never argue with a man who buys ink by the barrel."

EXCELLENT!  I wish I'd said that.

  John K Clark