Donald's TOE! Long overdue on this list.

A part 2 is also long overdue ever since computers marched into homes. I
can already see the credits:

Producer and Astrologer: Craig Weinberg Sensory Studios ("the money is REAL
and the movie makes sense!")

Movie Graph Advisor: Bruno Marchal ("this film is not conscious!")

Movie Graph Supervisor: Russell Standish ("this movie might not be not
conscious!")

NDE Advisors: Telmo Menezes ("Oh so that's how I die...") and Brent Meeker
(No comment- "Vroom Vroom")

Music by: PGC

Written by: Universe + Astrology, Materialism, Multiverse, QM, Plotinus,
all souls, entities of flesh, S4Grz lost Löbian BP + P Machines, God,
Angels, Turtles all the way down, Evolution, Harry Pothead Universes + all
their entities, Buddha, Plato, Relativity, Arithmetical Truth, Aristotle,
all consenting peers, all dissenting peers and generally everybody who
agrees, disagrees, is indifferent to, or ignorant of this picture.

Slogan: You better go see it or else (fade in MGM Lion's roar) ignore this
argument by authority and piss off every known God. Reap them consequences
then...Ignorantia juris non excusat!

:)