On Monday, April 29, 2013 10:22:08 AM UTC-4, Roger Clough wrote:

> In the beginning was the cosmic mind (which I call God) , who had a
> thought, which is the universe.

Nothing can be a mind until it has a thought, and nothing can begin unless
the sense of beginnings and endings is included in some thought,
experience, or awareness. Experience comes before beginnings, before
thoughts, and before God. God is a type of experience, but experience is
much more than a God.

Craig