From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 1:15 pm
Subject: Re: In the beginning was the cosmic mind (which I call God) , who had
a thought, which is the universe.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

>In the beginning was the cosmic mind (which I call God) ,

I think that's being rather impolite. It's true that He's not big on formality
and in fact His friends just call Him "Bob", but He's Mr. God to you.

>who had a thought

And God's thought was this "Why do I exist? What is my purpose in life? Who
made me? And if I've always existed why haven't I always not existed?"

> which is the universe.

And then God wondered what method He had used to make the universe because He
seems to have forgotten. And so it came to be that God had lots and lots of
questions but He had no answers.

  John K Clark