Religion is a parasite on spirituality. And a dangerous one!

LN

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:15:48 -0400, John Clark  wrote:

On Mon, Apr
29, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Roger Clough  wrote:

>In the beginning was the
cosmic mind (which I call God) ,

I think that's being rather
impolite. It's true that He's not big on formality and in fact His
friends just call Him "Bob", but He's Mr. God to you.

>who had a
thought

And God's thought was this "Why do I exist? What is my
purpose in life? Who made me? And if I've always existed why haven't I
always not existed?"

 > which is the universe.

And then God wondered
what method He had used to make the universe because He seems to have
forgotten. And so it came to be that God had lots and lots of questions
but He had no answers.

 John K Clark

  --
 You received this message
because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List"

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list?hl=en
[2].
[3].

Links: