From: Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net>
Sent: Thu, May 9, 2013 6:06 pm
Subject: A speculation on life after death and ghosts in Leibniz's metaphysics.

A speculation on life after death and ghosts in Leibniz's metaphysics.

I have found from one of Leibniz's letters
that each monad also is attached to a "subtle body"
of the individual , which stays attached
after death (possibly appearing as ghosts).
Similar to some Christian accounts,
wherein we sleep after death until resurrected
in the Second Coming.

Dr. Roger Clough NIST (ret.) 5/9/2013
See my Leibniz site at

http://team.academia.edu/RogerClough