Recently I have listened to a nice talk about the search of extraterrestrial intelligence

http://embryogenesisexplained.com/2013/03/the-starivore-hypothesis.html

The author has mentioned two fallacies (slides 6 and 7)

Artificiality-of-the-gaps

and

Naturality-of-the-gaps

However, I was unable to understand his difference between artificial and natural. It might be this is a good chance to look from another perspective on an ASCII string that has no meaning for John Clark. Could we find the difference between natural and artificial if we say that a term "free will" is meaningless?

Evgenii
--
http://blog.rudnyi.ru/2013/03/natural-vs-artificial.html