On 5/14/2013 12:29 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
On 14 May 2013, at 19:12, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

On 14 May 2013, at 15:33, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

If you are monist, that distinction is quite artificial,
because humans have no special status.

They have the special status of being humans.

If you are dualist and anthropomorphic, then you can absolutize
the distinction (but this seems ad hoc to me).

I don't see what is has to do with dualism.  If you can distinguish
"humans" from "not-humans" then you can distinguish "made by humans"
 from "not made by humans".  It's as scientific as any concept:
table, chair, tiger, star, amoeba,...

What is a scientific difference between "humans" and "not-humans"? How would you define it?

Evgenii