On 12 Jun 2013, at 22:40, freqflyer07281972 wrote:

You're a crackpot and have no business posting on this list and you contribute nothing of value.

Crackpot? Perhaps. Terrorist? Certainly.

Roger Clough' argument here is close to the old "go to hell if ..." terrorist argument. The worst authoritative argument of all.

To save Roger a bit, there is some poetry there, and I can be happy to see Christopher Hichens dancing in Hell, (I hope there is also a bar, now), especially if is is in the company of Logic.
I think logic is more like the cutest Devil's worst enemy (Frankly).

Bruno

Please go away.