Since there has been some question from materialists about my use of the phrase
"beyond spacetime",
I thought I would show that this is a perfectly legitimate concept now being
by the likes of Roger Penrose and Lee Smolin.

Here is a 2011 article discussing phase space, which is another name for
one form of "beyond spacetime":

Beyond space-time: Welcome to phase space

As I gather, the issue has arisen from:

1) Explorations beyond the spacetime world of Einstein, and

2) The fact if bodies collide inelastically, one has to consider
the conservation not just of energy or of momentum, but
I believe of their sum.

In looking into this, I see that energy, being a scalar, is beyond spacetime,
while momentum, a  vector,  is not.

Since I have been referring to mind as being beyond spacetime,
perhaps there is a connection between mind and energy.

- Roger Clough

Dr. Roger Clough NIST (ret.) 6/17/2013
See my Leibniz site at