Mass is sufficient to distort both our 4D spacetime
and its entangled 4D complex energy-momentum spacetime
because everything that happens in one is reflected in the other,

It's like Indras Pearls all reflecting each other.
because the Pearls are all entangled and quantum coherent.
Monads should behave similarly.

The "hard problem" is solved by entanglement
of the brain processes with the monad processes.
Expect the brain to contain Bose-Einstein Condensates BECs.
as the mind already is one.

Leibniz had excellent imagination.
But he would have considered entanglement
to be magic and reject it.

Comp and/or digital loop-string theory is the way.
Not Leibniz in fine detail.

yanniru.