On 04 Jul 2013, at 04:25, meekerdb wrote:

Here's an essay by my friend Lawrence Crowell, which Bruno may appreciate. At least it will disabuse him the idea that physicists are close minded materialist bent on assuming primary matter.

http://www.fqxi.org/data/essay-contest-files/Crowell_fqxi2013.pdf

Thanks, it look interesting. I have already seen some error in logic there. Also, "it from bit", in the interpretation (digital physicalism) of the author is decidable, indeed is false, given that digital physics entails comp, and comp entails the falsity of digital physics. But I see many interesting notes, but also some misconception in logic. More asap, but my day will be more and more heavy loaded, so thanks for being patient. Tell your friend to study UDA and AUDA, as he should see quickly what is wrong in some of his preliminary points.