Hi Alberto G. Corona

Fanaticism is sometimes part of organized reilgion,
at least that's how our liberal atheists in Hollywood portray it.
And damaging if you're a child or dumb enough to stay.

Bart Ehrman was brought up in such a strict fundamentalist family
and as soon as he came into the academic liberal atmosphere,
he violently went to attacking religion of any kind - you can
see him on Youtube doing that.. Actually it had more to do wigth getting even
with your parents.

I myself drifted away from my Lutheran roots when I went to college
where every body qwas a liberal and few were very religious.
Since then gthe Bible brought me  back.

More recently I heard tell of a woman preacher who suddenly announced to her
starteled congfregation that at last she was free, she
had becomnwe an atheist. She too was brought up in a strict Baptist
family.

Many are called, but few are chosen.

Dr. Roger B Clough NIST (ret.) [1/1/2000]
See my Leibniz site at
http://independent.academia.edu/RogerClough