How can an otherwise well educated and smart person write such stupidity?
Capitalism creates wealth out of the sweat of the expolited and enslaved
workforce they (the capitalists) keep on an economical/political leash.
MONEY does not grow on trees.
Doctor, you should know better!
Dr. phil - D.Sc. John M