That exist an  association does not means that this is a mathematical
topological isomorphism in the brain of the humans shaped by genes between
the space of shapes and the space of sounds in the form of fourier
derivates. Right? Things are not that way.  An association is an
association, so statistically, acute sounds in phonetic alphabets is
expected to b associated with more jagged letters and viceversa. it does
not go beyond that.

(alphabets are phonetic, most of them, scripting systems have not to be
alphabetic nor phonetic, can be ideographic, like chiness in which case it
is meaningless to associate  )

Alberto.