On computational subjectivity: Leibniz's "Grand Perceiver" as Cloud Computing--
and the One (or God) as WiFi sharing  and governance thereof.

This raises new hopes in my mind for the proponents of computationalism.

This is just a speculation, but the following quote on the use of Cloud
Computing (CC) as
an accessory shared intelligence for Apple Ipods and Samsung Tablets suggests
CC as a possible
model for Leibniz's Supreme Monad as the subjective  "Grand Perceiver"  * (my
term), leading
to the above-all WiFi and God or the One as overall governing authority.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/making-linux-and-android-get-along-its-not-hard-it-sounds

"The cloud computing movement has done a great deal to promote platform
agnosticism, from
consistent (Web-based) UIs to cross-platform APIs that allow applications to
synchronize data.
And with most users being constantly connected via 3/4G, Wi-Fi or wired
networks to the Internet,
cloud services have been one of the most hassle-free ways to make your data
available across devices. "

Cloud computing could then replace the many difficulties that Daniel Dennety
has criticized
as the "Cartesian Theater".

* For Leibniz's model of perception, see eg

http://capone.mtsu.edu/rbombard/RB/PDFs/Leibniz02.pdf

and

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/leibniz-mind/