When there are two polarizers A and C, which are rotated by 90 degrees to
each other then no photons will pass through both polarizers.  However, if
we insert polarizer B at a 45 degree offset to A and C then 1/4 of the
photons will make it through.

Now let's say we have two entangled photons travelling away from each
other.  If we send photon #1 through polarizer A right before photon #2
goes through polarizer B, right before photon #1 goes through polarizer C,
then if I understand entanglement correctly that implies some of the time
photon #1 will make it through polarizer C.  Is that correct?

To me it seems that must be incorrect, because it would enable super
luminal communication.  By sending a continuous stream of entangled photons
in opposite directions and changing the orientation of B between 0 and 45
degrees, you could cause photons at C to stop with 100% or 75%
probability.  This cannot be so then what is wrong with the above
assumptions of how the three polarizer experiment works with entangled
photons?

Thanks,

Jason