Don´t make me laugh.

I don´t say that racism isn't  a bad thing. It is.  I say that the industry
of antiracism  enforcement is an evil thing. Like is evil to enforce public
plumbing.  Since I bet you are not stupid understanding ordinary arguments.
I have to think that you are misleading.

I would not incur in a cost if this where a closed list, or if I had an
anonymous name or if antiracism were not I ln fashion . But this is not the
case, and there are plenty asparagus inspectors looking for his own petty
Jihad against something looking for people like me to attack, to have
is minute of holy glory (And maybe a subsidy for his anti-something
business)

I understand professional asparagus inspectors that borrow money and power
for their bogus antiracist actions and ideological crap, but... people like
you supposedly intelligent, that gain nothing with these lies.... I can do
nothing but laugh at you. Sorry.

2013/7/23 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>

>  On 7/23/2013 2:13 AM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
>
> It seems that everything-list  has become a self-help group and
> anti-racism a form of negative religión. Don´t you feel a form of holyness
> when you say so pretty things at zero cost?.
>
> I would say that you are antiracist and good human beings if you say so in
> the the Germany of the thirties.  I don´t think that you are good people,
> but the opposite, if you say it here. I don´t say that you are good people
>  if you molest the council of a town complaining about  how the asparagus
> are dry in a black majority neitghbourhood. You are simply buying a ticket
> for exhibiting a moral superiority at no cost for yourslelves, while
> molesting other innocent people.
>

> Hmmm.  So you're molesting innocent people on this list because they think
> racism is a bad thing and they say so.  And you're feeling holier-than-thou
> while incurring no cost.  Is that about right?
>
> Brent

Alberto.