On 7/23/2013 2:49 PM, Jason Resch wrote:

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 2:48 PM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    On 7/23/2013 7:00 AM, Jason Resch wrote:
    When there are two polarizers A and C, which are rotated by 90 degrees to
each
    other then no photons will pass through both polarizers. However, if we
insert
    polarizer B at a 45 degree offset to A and C then 1/4 of the photons will
make it
    through.

    Now let's say we have two entangled photons travelling away from each
other.  If we
    send photon #1 through polarizer A right before photon #2 goes through
polarizer B,

    How about a clarifying diagram.  In the first para B was between A and C,
now it
    seems it's in the opposite direction of A relative to the source.

In the first case:

  0 degrees                45 degrees            90 degrees
photon #1 ----> (Polarizer A) ------> (Polarizer B) ------> (Polarizer C)----> (Detector)

In the second case, two entagled photons are sent in opposite directions
        (45 degrees)                             0 degrees      90 degrees
<-----(Polarizer B) <------- #2 #1 ----> (Polarizer A) ------------------> (Polarizer C)

Where B is spaced at a distance greater than A, but less than C.

OK, but what are the angles and how are the varied to send a signal?