As an amusing pedagogical exercise for students, maybe. But teleportation
by copying information about DNA pairs? I don't think anyone would
seriously envisage teleportation by such a ludicrous method. Man-made
wormholes would surely be more "feasible".  Apart from anything else, what
do you do with the guy on the ground once you copy his information?
Vaporize him? Don't see too many volunteers... :)