 From: Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2013 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: The stupid legacy of another crackpot, Roger Clough

No, it wuz the Libruls and their evil propaganda against delicious DDT.

On Friday, August 2, 2013 1:35:31 AM UTC-4, freqflyer07281972 wrote:
 Because of Roger Clough, a less than mediocre Lutheran apologist who considers
himself an astute interpreter of Leibniz, a formerly bright corner of the
internet, the Everything List, has gone mostly dark due to the intellectual
torpor and carelessness that seems to surround everything Clough says like the
clouds of pestilence that surround the four horses of the apocalypse.