From: Platonist Guitar Cowboy <multiplecit...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 5, 2013 2:17 pm
Subject: Re: Serious proof of why the theory of evolution is wrong

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 7:35 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Telmo Menezes <te...@telmomenezes.com> wrote:

> if one is to believe in a god that created everything, then one also has to
> believe that this god
was malicious enough to plant an incredible amount of false evidence: the
fossil record,

Yes, but that's not the only reason God would be a sadistic monster. He could
have produced complex animals like you and me just by snapping His fingers, but
instead he decided to do it by way of Evolution. And Evolution has made some
beautiful things but the process itself is not beautiful, in fact its cruelty
is ASTRONOMICAL, for every tiny advance millions die horrible deaths. There is
no getting around it, Evolution is a hideously cruel process and if I were God
I would have done things very very differently, among other things I would have
made intense physical pain a logical impossibility, but unfortunately that punk
Yahweh got the job and not me.

According to NSA records you didn't get the job because you ticked "YES" at the
QM box and "NO" at possibility of computationalism box. That's why we got
Yahweh, because Bruno wrote "this test is not decidable" and walked out of the
room. Concerning the rest of us getting the job (whether we finally all wound
up getting the damned job, because everything's a janitor job, even being
god... cue strange music...), that's classified apparently. PGC

  John K Clark