I doesn't appeal to me. It seems to be just an otiose layer of explanation on top of "the universe just is", but it seems possible.

Brent

On 8/6/2013 8:10 AM, spudboy...@aol.com wrote:
Does Deism appeal to you at all Brent?

-----Original Message-----
From: meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 6, 2013 12:14 am
Subject: Re: Serious proof of why the theory of evolution is wrong

On 8/5/2013 6:21 PM, Telmo Menezes wrote:
It allows annoys me how christians justify all the suffering and
overall shittiness of existence with: ah, but that is necessary
because God wanted us to have free will.

He apparently also wanted us to have leukemia, AIDS, plague, tsunamis, volcanoes, malaria, polio, influenza, and smallpox. None of which have anything to do with 'free will', except maybe polio and smallpox which we DON'T have because human beings found a way to suppress them.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com <mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com>.

No virus found in this message.