On 8/12/2013 12:05 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
If you renounce your citizenship for tax purposes,
you have to leave the USA to realize the benefits

You can avoid federal income tax just by earning the income outside the U.S. and staying outsude for at least a year.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Everything List" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to everything-list@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to