A professional ass who goes by the pseudonym <smi...@zonnet.nl> because
he's understandably too embarrassed to give his real name wrote:

> The modern history of Guatemala was decisively shaped by the
> U.S.-organized invasion and overthrow of [blah blah]

Dear Mr. Ass

Once somebody knows that you said "supporting the Nazis was the right thing
for the Arabs back then" and "I believe that 9/11 was a good thing", why on
earth would anybody who was not drooling and locked inside a rubber room be
interested in your opinion of the morality of ANYTHING?

  John K Clark