Why Platonism (as in Leibniz) is the only complete philosophy.

Materialism seems to be an incomplete philosophy, because
while it correctly places reason as the basis of all that is, it doesn't
include the reasoner.

We all have our heads in the clouds, sotospeak,
since Eternity or the One views the physical world through our minds.
There's no other way that perception could work, since
the One is necessary at a high levels to stop the infimtie regress
of perception (homunculi inside of homyunculi, etc.)

Eternity or the One is nowhere, since it is beyond spacetime,
in order to prevent tbhe infitie regress. Thus the One views the world through
us.
The One is what the material world comes from and is coming from and will come
from.

Because of this, and because in Platonism the world emerges from the One
(but can't in materialism), Platonism is the only comnplete philosophy.

Dr. Roger B Clough NIST (ret.) [1/1/2000]
See my Leibniz site at
http://independent.academia.edu/RogerClough