Not exactly.  And that depends on what we call as science. Many called
sciences are pure rubbish, while some other disciplines outside of what is
now called science are much more interesting. I´, in favor of good science
and good philosophy. I consider good whatever knowledge endavour that is
not in the hands of wishful thinking.  There are too much disciplines that
call themselves sciences, as well as others outside that are little more
that wishful thinking.

Being a physicist, I consider all the stuff about determinism, QM and so on
extraordinarily interesting, but it has little to say about the concept of
free will that I´m interested in. On the contrary, there are developments
in evolution, evolutionary psychology, category theory, game theory and
computer science that can say things  interesting for the problems that
interested to the classical philosophers. All of these disciplines are non
reductionists, and can apply to all the levels of complexity.

--
Alberto.