On 9/30/2013 1:14 PM, John Mikes wrote:
Brent: I stopped short (but violated this rule many times ) from arguing against the fallacies included in the age-old 'religious' belief systems. The reason: one irate response took me to task: "who gave me superiority over HIS (and other's) belief?" He was hurt and I don't like to hurt people.
Sometimes I cannot resist the urge to 'tell' my opinion, - human weakness.
I mostly foul up when I see the fallacy reaching into reigious-based political powermongery. Like the FREE WILL. Or contrtaception, or...(etc<G>).
Lately I turn less patient and become more irritated. Maybe my age?
Best regards
John M

I thought you were gonna cut loose and let me have it with both barrels. But don't hold back - I might be as old as you are with not much time left to learn the truth. :-)