According to Max Tegmark, a Swedish-American MIT cosmologist,  “only
Godel-complete (fully decidable) mathematical
structures have physical existence” http://arxiv.org/pdf/0704.0646v2.pdf
Here is his abstract:

I explore physics implications of the External Reality Hypothesis (ERH)
that there exists an
external physical reality completely independent of us humans. I argue that
with a sufficiently
broad definition of mathematics, it implies the Mathematical Universe
Hypothesis (MUH) that our
physical world is an abstract mathematical structure. I discuss various
implications of the ERH
and MUH, ranging from standard physics topics like symmetries, irreducible
representations, units,
free parameters, randomness and initial conditions to broader issues like
consciousness, parallel
universes and G¨odel incompleteness. I hypothesize that only computable and
decidable (in G¨odel’s
sense) structures exist, which alleviates the cosmological measure problem
and may help explain why
our physical laws appear so simple. I also comment on the intimate relation
between mathematical
structures, computations, simulations and physical systems.

Richard Ruquist: This is not Bruno's comp because of the assumption of ERH.
My paper http://vixra.org/pdf/1303.0194v1.pdf, based on Tegmark's
Hypotheses, conjectures that only a holographic Metaverse containing many
holographic Universes, contains a sufficient number of bits for
computations in it to be effectively complete and decidable to compute
matter and energy; whereas the computations in any Universe having a
relatively limited number of bits for computation (ie., ~10^122) are
relatively incomplete, and that incompleteness hypothetically results in
emergent consciousness. BTW, Ruquist is a Swedish-American name, having
been anglicized on Ellis Island.