On 01 Oct 2013, at 19:19, meekerdb wrote:

On 10/1/2013 5:54 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
CA are local. The universe cannot be a CA if comp is correct, and the empirical violation of Bell's inequality confirms this comp feature.

?? But CA are Turing universal, which means they can compute any computable universe.

But with comp the universe is not computable. In fact, its apperant computability is a problem for comp. But then it is not so much computable, as we cannot compute what we will see in some Stern Gerlach experience.

Everett universal wave is computable, and that is something which have to be explained in comp.

I think there is an an ambiguity in "be".

I mean the physical universe cannot be neither a CA, nor the effect of running a CA, unless the trivial UD written in CA-language, but that is already contained in a tiny part of arithmetic.