On 08 Oct 2013, at 00:01, LizR wrote:

One thing wrong with the US constitution is that the "right to bear arms" meant muskets and flintlock pistols at the time, but has been extended to, for example, semi-automatic weapons. The people who wrote it were only aware of single-shot weapons, even the colt revolver hadn't been invented! If they're so keen to extend the original meaning to what are in effect weapons of mass destruction, why not, say, let citizens build nuclear bombs if they want to?

They have the right. Some did it (but I'm not sure they got the Uranium). It is not illegal, even the uranium (I think). Hemp is illegal, like french cheese, but not guns, alcohol, tobacco, dangerous antidepressant, poisonous schrooms, etc.

I am advocating the personal atomic bombs.

I wish I have many, to offer to friends, as I cannot imagine a better gift for saying to someone "I fully trust you".

;)

Bruno