It's not that computers can't do what humans do, it's that they can't
experience anything. Mozart could dig a hole as well as compose music, but
that doesn't mean that a backhoe with a player piano on it is Mozart. It's
a much deeper problem with how machines are conceptualized that has nothing
at all to do with humans.