On 12 Oct 2013, at 07:00, meekerdb wrote:

On 10/11/2013 9:44 PM, freqflyer07281972 wrote:
Sometimes, Bruno, I get the feeling as though you are a chef at a restaurant with a wonderful menu, but whenever anyone orders an item on it, all you can do is give them exactly the same picture of the item they ordered from the menu, but never the real thing!!! By the way, I do think your restaurant in terms of philosophical and intellectual satisfaction is one of the best in town!

Metaphysics is a restaurant where they give you a 30,000 page menu and no food.
    --- Robert Pirsig

Nice.

That reminds me the treatise "how to develop the will", in 42 volumes with 1000 pages each! ... or my attempt to organize a congress to defend the right of the lazy people, but no one came ...

:)