John, thanks for the info, useful, because not having ever run the danger
of being assaulted by a Nobel Prize, I did not study their in depth history.
HOWEVER: in my sentence I meant: the FIRST ONE when he made up his original
listing ("in the ORIGINAL list"), not *later on added* 'as first addition'
 TO the original listing.