On 22 Oct 2013, at 22:50, Russell Standish wrote:

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 03:09:03PM +0200, Bruno Marchal wrote:

On 21 Oct 2013, at 23:03, Russell Standish wrote:

In fact "p-> []p" characterizes sigma_1 completeness (by a result by
Albert Visser), and that is why to get the proba on the UD*, we use
the intensional nuance []p & <>t (= proba) starting from G extended
with the axiom "p-> []p" (limiting the proposition to the UD).

proba?

Sorry - I was actually asking what you meant by the word "proba".

OK. Sorry. It was an abbreviation for probability.

Best,