>> Unfortunately we don't even have that example, because we don't know how we
>> think.

We know that a certain set of mistakes are ubiquitous when learning grammer.
(overgeneralising for example). Cats. dogs. hamsters. ... Sheeps. deers. etc.

And we know the computer system didn't make these mistakes.

Thats all we need to know to say that the two systems are not the same. All we
need to know to say the computer was not doing what children do.