"Wisdom is the art of coming up with believable excuses for one's
ignorance."

This is my excuse...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Lin <stephenw...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Subject: The neuroelectric st
To:: Evan,  Nadav

Hi guys,

Sorry about what happened this week: missing work, sending strange e-mails,
and all. I'm much more lucid now so I can explain better what I meant by my
previous e-mals.  Basically, I think, for some reason beyond my control, I
have this neuroelectric storm going on in my brain that I can't really
control and that accelerates the more and more I think about interesting
ideas (like John McCalls' witness tables). It has nothing to do with anger
or getting mad at people, it just is what it is  and it will pass when it
passes.

I'm going to try to get back to normality as soon as possible but It's hard
because even concentrating on typing words takes effort. I think what I
might need to do is find a good neurologist. When that's over with, I'll go
back to work and it'll be as if nothing every happened, ok?

Thank you again so much,
Stephen