It is true that when big bang conditions are established in the three
highest energy accelerators (including the LHC), what is observed is a
quark-gluon plasma which is described as a "perfect fluid" or BEC
(Bose-Einstein Condensate).

But other astronomical observations have determined that space or spacetime
is smooth to 10^-5 Planck lengths in Fermi telescope experimants, or as
previously discussed on this list, 10^-13 Planck lengths. Therefore the
idea that space contains pixels as in Loop Quantum Gravity has been
falsified experimentally.

Perhaps the fact that all particles in the quark-gluon plasma are entangled
keeps the resulting spacetime smooth, unlike water cooling into ice. Richard