On 30 Oct 2013, at 00:17, Telmo Menezes wrote:

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

To be sure, I don't like the idea of Übermensch.

At least we know there is no Übermachine.

There is just a universal baby god (the universal person/machine)

But this is how I see the concept of Übermensch. The idea got horribly
distorted by subsequent political events. The ideal of Übermensch is a
human that transcends the illusion and becomes aware of it's true (1p)
nature. I also see it as close to Buddhist ideas.

The Übermensch feels superior, it seems to me (and is indicated by "Über").
The Buddhist feels like an ultimate beginner. I would say.