My idea (as I voiced it several times) the 'oldies' of the Supremes should
be retired after - say - 20 years of being separated from the real world in
the* Ivory Tower of the Hi Court.*  Nobody can maintain an active
understanding of the problems *OF OTHERS*  after such period of just
looking  D O W N  on problems of them.

John Mikes