On 11/3/2013 7:04 PM, LizR wrote:
Brent...

Agree 100%, Rand sounds like a ghastly unempathic admirer of fascism and probably the Maquis de Sade.

Actually that's libeling the Marquis de Sade who was thoughtful man who happened to like kinky sex and didn't believe in hypocrisy.

http://www.sade-ecrivain.com/Dialogue-Between-a-Priest-and-a-Dying-Man.html

(By the way I think that quote from Newton was originally intended ironically :)

Why would you think that? It might of have been false modesty, but I don't think it was irony.

Brent
"If I have seen less are than other men it is because I have stood in the footprints of giants."
        --- Bill the Gates