I'm not sure I can parse your last sentence. To start with you seem to
indicate that Marxism (the economic theory / desire for rule by the
proletariat) - interestingly in lumped with Fascism (rule by a powerful
state) - might get people killed. But in the last sentence you say this is
a "wrong belief". Could you explain please?

I also don't understand...

Is this Scalia person supposed to be good because he takes someone deer
hunting? What's that all about? The unspeakable in pursuit of the inedible?

By the way where would you put a country being run by powerful corporations
on the Marxist / Fascist axis?

On 5 November 2013 13:31, <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> As Telmo indicated , Rand, railed against unlimited state power, which is
> what Marxism and Fascism are all about. Her individualism,  stuff is
> central to her philosophy, but breaks down to the argument that being
> forced to donate is no donation at all, but extortion from unlimited state
> power. Mieses and Hayek observed this in action, and it was the conclusion
> that one reason the German public kept silent during the Holocaust, was
> they were bought off by "social services access." This was the conclusion
> of a German citizen of Turkish origin, an academic. I might be able to look
> up this academic, if needed?
>
> Secondly, has anyone here when referring to US healthcare (Yeah I know
> that is a separate thread) knows what Medicaid and Medicare are? Thirdly,
> does anyone know that Scalia took, fellow, justice, Elena Kagan, deer
> hunting a few months ago? Scalia may believe in a devil, but he does make
> nice nice with his political opposite, and gay cohort on the US Supreme
> Court. Sounds like a regular storm trooper to me!  Strumabteilung, as the
> Germans called it.
>
> Lastly, has anyone ever met a real, live, Tea Partier, or Tea Bagger, how
> ever you wish to term it?

One of the demons that haunt this planet is the wrong belief, that Marxism,