Liz, that depends on how you employ MUH. I use MUH in both the universes
and the metaverse in my cosmology.
Its use in the Metaverse results in massive particles with energy as well
as the big bang and the spacetime of each universe.
Its use in each universe results in consciousness when the complexity of
biological cells exceeds the informational capacity of the universe, which
amounts to a dualism. The Metaverse appears to be Platonic but as Bruno has
pointed out it is really Aristotelian as it is based, like in each
universe, on a substantial computation machine (digital physics) rather
than pure numbers, even though the machine uses number theory and MUH. So
in short, the Metaverse computes what is physical and each universe
computes the Mind that dreams in a mind/matter dualism. This is contrary to
both the monistic MUH of Tegmark and the monistic comp of Marchal.

Roger's fallacy is to assume a dualism like me but to divide the mind from
the physical too far into the mind and as a result is unbelievable to most
scientists. My cosmology is also unbelievable because I conjecture a
Metaverse (which differs from the MWI multiverse), but the resulting
physical universe is consistent with what most physicists think except for
the lack of a physical MWI. I also do not know of any scientist that thinks
like Roger, or like me for that matter. Richard