On 11/6/2013 4:43 PM, LizR wrote:
From: Chris de Morsella <cdemorse...@yahoo.com <mailto:cdemorse...@yahoo.com>>
We -- all of us really and almost without break for all history -- suffer

    under misrule by organized psychopaths who invariably control the vertices
    of power and use it to ensure that they remain in power, long term.
    But no matter -- MWI -- there has to be some reality where psychopaths are
    treated as the diseased individuals they are and given help to overcome
    their affliction... now how to get the current "me" into that reality stream

Time for a biotechnology lab to work out how to rewrite human DNA so we live up to the "angel" end of "the rope over the abyss", e.g. work out how to eliminate psychopathic behaviour and generally make us be nicer to each other. Then stick it in a highly infectious retrovirus and release it...

There's a continuum of behavior which at the extreme absence of empathy we call psychopathy or sociopathy. But that doesn't mean more empathy is better. Sometimes it's good to be hard hearted. Should we have been nicer to the Neanderthals?

Brent
"Let your will say: the Ubermensch shall be the meaning of the earth. Man is a rope tied between beast and Ubermensch - a rope over an abyss. What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not an end."
    --- Fredrich Nietzsche, "Thus Spake Zarathustra"