From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bruno Marchal
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 2:52 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Our Demon-Haunted World

On 06 Nov 2013, at 17:45, Chris de Morsella wrote:

Exactly. Already the techniques of social engineering are far more advanced
than they were even as recently as Goebbels time - and he advanced the art
of the Big Lie and of mass media propaganda and brought it into the modern
age. Goebbels would admire and recognize our "managed free press" for what
it is; he would be thrilled at how Americans have become inculcated to view
the word in terms of "good guys" & "bad guys" and that it is okay to
torture, murder, summarily execute and commit whatever outrage against "bad
guys" because they are "terrorists" and therefore do not enjoy any human
rights whatsoever.

Yes. The NDAA 12 use "suspect of terrorist" to ensure the existence of a
collection of people (rather fuzzy here) which can be exempted from the
human right.

Goebbels, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Ceaucescu,  would have applauded.

Goebbels, Hitler, Stalin would all nod their nasty heads in approval at how
we now have a so called "Patriot" act that strips of habeas corpus - a right
wrested from the aristocracy of the middle ages; how we have become a nation
of secret courts and secret "justice".

And all the while the great dumbed down masses of this country whilst they
belch their no nutrition television dinner watching their mind massaging TV
programming very loudly believe they are the most free, special, superior
being that ever lived in history.. American exceptionalism.

>> They have been, and by many tokens still are, but the erosion is quick,
and on some key point, they lost worst than freedom, they lost the
information, and get lied, and so it takes time to realize that.

The erosion is happening all too quickly; the atmosphere of this place has
changed very much over the last twelve years.

The understanding of how the mind works and of how to vector in drugs to it
and the mass acceptance of mass medication has reached the point where it is
not out of the realm of the possible for a happy pill to be developed and
then - taken to the logical conclusion of even further miniaturization and
delivery as an aerosol.

The only reason that this country has these angry tea party types and the
right wing (often racist and weirdly KKKristian) militias is because they
are useful tools for the plutocrats. They are America's brownshirts and
though they may be surprised are acting as tools for the narrow interests of
the plutocrats who fund them, who yank their strings and who make them dance
to whatever tune suits their current tactical needs.

In America the plutocrats have perfected the art of social engineering - and
Americans genuinely do believe they are free and that anybody can be
president (and that if you do not make it in this rapacious greed driven
society, it's your own damn fault you lazy bastard)

There is not going to be any revolution here. not for a long while. The
owners of America have everything under control and the peasants believe
they are a bunch of free birds.

>>Ah' Now I am depressed.

I am sorry for that. It is depressing when one does an accounting of our
current situation. But on the other hand it is also being honest with
ourselves, and honesty - even if it is painful - ultimately is the only way.
As long as we allow ourselves to live in the illusion that all is well we
will remain asleep - an opiated mass marching obediently in directions and
ways determined by the social engineers who massage the message.

Depressing, very much so, but also the first step to any mass awakening.
Just as the addict must first hit bottom before they can begin recovery.

Wake up people! Ask your government explanations, ask proofs, not free
associations. Proofs. Evidences.

In life we have only one choice: logic or war. People which don't give proof
to you are doing war at you.

People are beginning to wake up, but these early stirrings are being quite
successfully managed and contained. Mostly people are kept in a perpetually
distracted state - their brains flooded with messaging (messaging with no
real content, except emotional froth, action, sex and noise & subliminal
conditioning of course. We enjoy a managed free press now.

But believe it or not I actually have hope. I believe it is like we are in a
race between two outcomes to the destiny of our species. And we happen to be
alive right now in the era when we now find ourselves at the crux of it all
- both the pace of our knowledge, science, awareness, which is exploding
(with the NSA building a multi zetabyte datacenter out in. so they can
database this email, along with every other email or electronic
communication ever generated. while perhaps they have not yet achieved this
capacity and are only saving the header info - and maybe key-wording the
content)

But we are in a race against time. A topical example of this is the growing
awareness that the EIA grossly overstated this countries coal reserves -
counting seams of coal that have a huge overburden in the column of
reserves, when in fact the cost of getting at the coal - given current
technology - is higher than the energy value contained in the coal. They may
be resources, but they are not reserves.

This is an urgent moment in history we live in. If somehow the world manages
to wake up and we manage to restore some sanity and humility into the
classes that rule us - or better yet even evolve beyond the need to be
ruled. then our future could go who knows where and who knows how far.

But we are in a bottleneck moment in this planets history - and in fact the
extinction rate, on planet earth, is higher now than it has been at any time
since the extinction of the dinosaurs.

We definitely do need to wake up!

To step out of our short term focused swirling confusion and achieve
clearheaded clarity of mind - as a species - like in Arthur C Clarkes
Childhood's End.

And who knows perhaps we stand on the crux of a great awakening - perhaps
some emergent phenomena is about to reach a tipping point.

I have no wish for anyone to be depressed, but unless this world wakes up
the outcomes are depressing.

-Chris

Bruno

-Chris