On 11/7/2013 5:47 PM, Chris de Morsella wrote:

*From:*everything-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *meekerdb
*Sent:* Thursday, November 07, 2013 2:12 PM
*To:* everything-list@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: Our Demon-Haunted World

On 11/6/2013 6:42 PM, Chris de Morsella wrote:

    Either all humans enjoy human rights or none do.

>>Human rights are a human invention.

Yes... and so what.

So they're not the same in every society or at all times. So your all-or-nothing assertion is false.

Either we all enjoy human rights or none of us do. Either we all have free speech or none of us really do -- if it can be taken away.