From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of meekerdb
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 10:45 AM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Our Demon-Haunted World

On 11/8/2013 12:10 AM, Chris de Morsella wrote:

Ending the era of Prohibition will not mean kids will start smoking pot..
Hint they already are, and have been for a long time. Ending this dark era
of Prohibition will mean that the greatest illicit funding engine ever
devised will shut down and the global crime syndicates revenue streams will
dry up.

And will kids smoke opimum too (it was legal in China at the time of the
opimum trade)?  I saw a professor of medicine on TV saying that opium is the
least damaging recreational drug.  What about whiskey (kids already drink
too)?  Heroin?  Cocaine?